The Director of Professional Centralized Business Office is the key leader in the Revenue Cycle responsible for integrating, monitoring and facilitating all Practices served by the Organization (Clinics, Telehealth, Hospitalists, and MSO Clients.)
- · Bachelor’s degree in business or health care field required
- · Seven (7) or more years of large physician practice revenue cycle experience or revenue cycle consulting experience is required with emphasis on enterprise-wide collaboration, human relations skills, and a strong customer focus.
- · Rural Health Clinic experience preferred but not required
- · Ability to drive results in achieving and sustaining industry best practices and create a culture of accountability is required.
- · Manages, coordinates and champions multiple revenue cycle initiatives across Clinics, Telehealth, MSO and physician services to improve processes and the revenue cycle mission
- · Collaborates with revenue cycle associates and vendors to prepare performance metrics and analysis
- · Design, implements, and evaluates process improvements aimed at increased efficiency
- · Establishes NMHS wide standardized policies and processes based on industry best practices, incorporating change management principles and delivering high quality results
- · Supports the annual planning and budgeting processes for the CBO
Please send resumes to SDVanzant@nmhs.net