North Mississippi Medical Center
- Directs the day to day activities of the clinic practice, including clinical and non-clinical functions.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of clinic budget, including personnel, expense and revenue.
- Responsible for upward and downward flow of information between clinic staff, NMMCI administrative staff, and NMHS staff.
- Responsible for scheduling staff members to ensure adequate staffing patterns to provide high quality, efficient patient services.
Regulatory & Procedure Compliance:
- Responsible for assuring that all employees have adequate knowledge of NMHS and NMMCI policies, as well as JCAHO, OSHA, CLIA, and other regulatory compliance and that policies are adhered to.
Apply to https://nmhs.teds.com/careers/
- Bachelors degree in a business related field required
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of clinic practice setting required (5+ years).