Job Summary –
The Treasurer is responsible for directing the organization's cash management activities, raising capital to support the Clinic's expansion and overseeing all property and casualty insurance programs.
- · Monitors and manage all banking relationships
- · Negotiates financing transactions, including lender selection and documentation and covenants review.
- · Responsible for the administration of the Clinic’s Debenture program including completion of all offering documents, oversight of all purchases and sales, and completion of all recurring accounting requirements
- · Oversees all cash management and bank reconciliation activities
- · Develops and implements periodic cash forecasting models
- · Manage company property, general liability, vehicle and directors and officers insurance policies, including the administration of all related claims
Treasurer Education and Experience Requirements
- · Proven experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial role
- · Working knowledge of MS Office and financial accounting software
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Well-organized and reliable
- · Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
Interested candidates may apply online at www.hattiesburgclinic.com